Sunday, January 20, 2008

back to school

i'm finally back at school and it's so refreshing. it's like i can breathe again. the packing part wasn't fun though. aside from the obvious annoying tasks like laundry and shoving all of my stuff into my tiny toyota, i had a very sad puppy following me everywhere. rosalita, or rosie for short, is my golden retriever who knows very well what a suitcase means. as i sat on my bed today taking in my chaotic room and deciding what to pack first she came over and put her head right on my knee, and gave me those sad "why are you leaving?" puppy dog eyes. now, as im sitting in my dorm nursing my flu from hell while everyone else is out celebrating the last night of freedom before classes begin, i'm looking back at this picture with similar eyes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have the cutest, most lovable dog in the world! I can't believe how cute that little Rosie face is :-) (says her mother)