Sunday, January 27, 2008

flowers & butterflies

this morning i woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. i didn't even know we we're supposed to get any, it was great! this weekend was so much fun, i love not having friday classes because that means a three day weekend! I've decided that I'll use today to do some laundry, catch up on reading and homework, and hang out with hot chocolate and watch the snow fall :) 
Anyways, explanation for the picture: these are currently my two favorite things on my desk. the dried flowers i got from matt a few months ago and below them is my journal which has a quote that i love on the cover; "just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly." before i end this i just wanted to say HI MEL! i'm not really sure why you can't email me (so frustrating!) but I love that you're reading this now and I can keep you updated through here :) I hope everyone is enjoying their lazy sunday like I am. 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hiieeeeeeeeeee! I love the picture and I love the quote about butterfly! I love logging onto your blog site and seeing a new entry I can read! I love you!!!! Could I use the word 'love' any more times in this comment? I'm doing my end of month accounting right now... which I love. There, I did it. No seriously, one might think I'm joking... however, I do really love end of month accounting. Good to finally have a way to stay in touch! I mean, there's phone... except I hate phone!

Love (used again!),
Mel

Melanie said...

Holy crap... that coyote lady is intense with her blogging. I love the pics so much!